Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Website is up and running!



Wow! What an endeavor this has been. Not knowing a lot (slim to none) about web design has made this quite a journey! AND it works *sort of* :). I feel like a 3 year old in a 'Look what I did, Ma!' way. I'm so thankful for my Dad and my friend Steve, I couldn't have done this without them. (Thanks guys!)

What I would like this blog to have is updates and details about events that I have going on and tutorials on how to do different faces and art. So, here we go!

The first event that I have coming up is the Cameron Street Festival on Saturday May 1st for 9am-5pm. I'll be painting faces to benefit Animal Advocates of Moore County. They'll have some beautiful pups up for adoption as well. They're one of my favorite organizations. AAMC has helped so many people and animals, their love and dedication to animals is amazing. I'm so blessed to be able to do this with them.

Thanks every one, again, for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment